Here you can book your appointment for a free COVID nasal rapid test in our offices at Oranienburger Str. or Wallstraße. Tests are not mandatory, so you can choose to take it or not.
If you decide to take a test, please follow these instructions:
1. If you want to take the rapid test at one of our offices, you need to follow the regular desk booking procedure via OfficeSpace.
2. By filling in this form, you book your appointment (please make sure to use your company email address).
3. You will receive a booking confirmation and a QR code via email, which you will show at the test station.
4. Once the testing is done, return to your booked desk and wait for the results to be issued.
5. The test result will be sent to you via email within 20 minutes after the test.
6. Once you receive your result:
If negative: you may continue working from your assigned desk.
If positive: you must leave the office immediately and head to a testing center to take a PCR test. Please click here to access a list of testing centres available in Berlin. Should the PCR test result be positive, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test certificates will be digitally signed by a licensed physician and correspond to requirements defined by the Berlin Senate for proof in the catering or retail trade. If you want to use the certificate for travelling, you must add to the optional field your passport or ID number. Check the entry requirements of your destination to confirm if a rapid test certificate is needed and/or accepted at your destination. Access this link for more information or contact the Travel Team by raising a ticket (JIRA).